Life is busy on the farm!
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
- Loving and enjoying my family – God’s greatest gift to me! Family time is the best time.
- Digging out of a HUGE snowstorm this week! We got over a foot in 24 hours! Thank God for snowblowers and a handy husband! Norm put a new engine in our snowblower last year and it runs like a dream!
- I’ve been busy working on some posts that come from the heart. These posts definitely take longer to write, but I look forward to sharing more of my stories with you.
- My truck has been acting up for weeks and finally got fixed! I’m almost in shock! So happy to have my wheels (and our family car) back on the road again! I have the best mechanic in the world! Here’s the full story on how we fixed my Ford on our shop’s blog.
- February is big in our house because of Valentine’s Day being one of my favorite holidays! It’s also the best time to pick up heart items! We’re headed to the fabric store to find some great heart fabric today!
- Homeschooling our children – I love reading their books and learning what’s on my children’s hearts. I learn from my children so much, too!
- Keeping up with our family auto repair shop and all of it’s social media – facebook, twitter, instagram, google+, youtube and our shop’s blog. We even added a new video to our shop’s youtube channel this week!
- A trip to the library with my children now that my truck is up and running! We love the library!
- We finished remodeling our family room bathroom! It’s beautiful! I love the feel of a freshly remodeled room! It gets more addicting the more we remodel our home.
- Norm’s busy working on his A-Team van again! He’s going to have such a cool daddy hot rod! 🙂 The whole family came to keep him company and have lunch with him at the shop today. Bonus, it gave me some time to write this post!
- Keeping up with our wolf pack!
More posts coming soon! Happy February!
God’s Blessings & Love to you,
Mrs Olsen ❤️